Our client is an award winning software organisation in County Durham who are looking for an experienced in-house Marketing Manager to join their team.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting sales growth by being responsible for managing marketing initiatives, using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of developing and implementing B2B lead generation campaigns.
- Experience of delivering internal communication plans.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of using social media to amplify brand presence.
- Experience of creating case studies and award entries.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the business approach to internal communications and client communications.
- Develop and implement an effective B2B inbound lead management programme.
- Manage the website and social media channels.
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy through the identification of key market trends and opportunities.
- Develop an event program for clients and prospects.
- Research and analyse relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Track all marketing and sales data.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers an excellent package. This includes a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. On top of that they offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a semi-flexible approach to your working day.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job