£30,000 - £40,000
Chester / North Wales
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and highly invested young business to manage and deliver the multi-channel marketing plan and strategy across all digital, social, CRM, PR, ATL, brand and traditional channels. This is fantastic position which will have full ownership of marketing - to develop and implement a fully integrated marketing plan with a focus on B2C markets.
Key accountabilities / responsibilities:
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan/programme nationally
- Develop a clear brand proposition and ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels
- Active part of the senior management team, representing the function in management meetings
- Utilise best marketing practices to deliver consistent and high achieving results. This includes delivering an optimised ROI on the business marketing investments
- Create cutting edge online platforms (App, mobile, web) enriched with engaging content and an excellent customer journey
- Develop performance measures and keep an ongoing eye on analytics to ensure quality
- Develop a detailed community development plan ensuring social media is core to the overall communications strategy
- Manage, maintain and grow the CRM for acquisition and retention, GDPR compliance
- Create and manage tactical local and national marketing activity to drive sales
- Continue to build the B2C audiences on all platforms through effective brand, advertising and PR
- Tracking and monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- To report benchmark competitor marketing activity
- Report on marketing communications and strategy activities to the rest of the board
- Effectively develop and lead a high performance marketing team and promote the personal development and engagement of colleagues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within internal and external stakeholders.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of senior level multi-channel marketing communications - strategy and delivery
- Experience of building a consumer audience on an App would be a huge advantage
- Strong commercial background
- Creative, with strong organisational and project management skills with an ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent budget and management skills
- Able to develop marketing practices from scratch in a young company will be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills, in particular the ability to lead cross functional teams and inspire high performance from colleagues
- Good understanding of media planning, advertising and online/social media
- Marketing strategy development based on customer insight
- Outstanding marketing plan execution
- Experience of brand development and enhancement
- A proven track record of leadership in a marketing function
- An eye for detail and analytical approach
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.