£38,500 - £45,000 depending on experience + Excellent Benefits, inc Company car
The future of car ownership is changing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally-savvy marketeer to join a fast-paced and dynamic team in a brand new role.
As customers increasingly choose usership over ownership, you’ll drive all VWFS mobility services marketing activity to respond to the needs of our customers - today and in the future.
A pro-active approach, passion and a natural ability to quickly build solid relationships will be absolutely vital, together with confidence in managing our agency partners to achieve great results.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing and focused on driving the VWFS mobility services marketing objectives, this role provides marketing expertise, manages the marketing relationship with the mobility services team, agency partners and internal VWFS customers to ensure timely and high quality delivery. You’ll:
- Manage the marketing relationship with the VWFS mobility services team to drive all marketing activity including the design and delivery of annual marketing plans and oversight of all tactical and operational marketing activity
- Manage the relationship with selected VWFS departmental stakeholders to provide marketing expertise and agree marketing plans which support the VWFS mobility services objectives
- Maintain a focus on the commercial objectives of VWFS mobility services, Brands and the retailer networks to ensure that marketing plans and activities are aligned to these objectives
- Effectively manage the VWFS mobility marketing budget by applying cost control measures and detailed reporting
- Activities include: marketing plans and collateral, digital marketing plans and ongoing performance analysis, development and management of CI guidelines, website development and content, Internal and network bulletins, research, information and reports, direct mail, brand advertising input & sign off, purchasing, business presentations and proposals.
- In conjunction with the General Manager of Marketing select, manage and challenge external suppliers and agencies to achieve effectiveness and cost efficiencies
- Ability to supervise and coach Marketing Executives to deliver to required standard
- Ability to prepare and present proposals including business plans
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality and consistency
- Relationship management skills with the ability to influence at all levels internally and within customers and suppliers.
- Ability to question and challenge business requirements whilst delivering effective and efficient solutions
- Ability to motivate and engage audiences through compelling communications
About Volkswagen Financial Services:
We provide finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands, like: Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, Scania, MAN
Company car and fuel card, discounted Loan Car Scheme for family; Pension; 27 Days Holiday; Onsite Occupational Health, Private Health Insurance; Profit Related Bonus; Childcare Vouchers, and more…!)
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Activity
- Marketing Agency