£40,000 to £50,000 + Great Benefits + Free Parking
Get Recruited is working with a well-established and expanding business based in Ealing, who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to head up the Marketing department.
Working directly with the CEO, you will oversee the day to day running of the organisation's marketing activity and communications and developing the ongoing marketing strategy for the business.
- Build the brand with new and existing markets in a consistent style both on and offline
- Drive significant numbers of relevant leads to the business
- Devise the marketing strategy for each financial year
- Ensure that all activities are run on-time and within budget, making savings where possible
- Monitor performance and consistently improve in areas such as lead generation, website analytics, newsletter analytics, social media communications
- Report on performance, current activity, and future plans monthly to the board
- Devise ways to build our influence in the target vertical markets of healthcare, IT, finance, law, education, government, energy, etc.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to provide the sales team with materials needed to sell to new prospects and cross-sell to existing clients
- Communicate new sales strategies, market research etc to relevant internal staff
- Manage supplier relationships e.g. creative agencies, web dev agencies, PR agencies, email marketing providers, web analytics
- Write and/or edit all sales and marketing materials with a keen eye for technical and grammatical accuracy
- Develop creative and compelling marketing campaigns which increase brand awareness and drive acquisition and retention
- Direct the creation and/or purchase of media such as video, animation, photography, stock photos, illustrations, diagrams and infographics
- Manage the company website and social media strategy
- Lead, develop and grow the marketing team
- Work with the finance department on cash flow and forecasting as required
- Ensure clear project prioritisation and resource allocation
- Experience within Marketing, with a significant B2B focus
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in successfully executing lead generation campaigns
- Excellent written skills with substantial experience of writing marketing copy for both on and offline communications as well as writing for third party publication in the press, plus working with in-house personnel and PR agencies on proofreading, editing, subbing and organising group amends using track changes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively with board members, managing a marketing team, and working with colleagues across the business, customers, prospects, suppliers and journalists
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job