Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is a VC backed international Group that, following restructure and a recent acquisition, wishes to undertake a complete rebranding and seek to appoint an experienced Marketing professional to support and drive this.
Currently, there are five companies in the group, both in the UK and in Germany, all operating in complimentary sectors. They’re unusual in that, whilst they highly motivated and profit focused they perform services in a field that make a valuable contribution to society and on a Global stage.
They have grown enormously, both organically and via acquisition, and have reached the point at which they need a dedicated Marketing lead to develop, unify and manage all communication, literature and media, internal and externally.
- To review and assess the requirements of the business and to develop a 3 to 5-year marketing strategy for the Group.
- Lead in the naming and rebranding of the Group, ensuring that all internal stakeholders are consulted and that expectations are well managed. You will be the main contact working with a large, London based, outsourced Marketing Agency throughout this process.
- Full responsibility for literature and material for use at exhibitions and events.
- Full responsibility for a pro-active approach to driving their social media presence.
- Development of the companies website, making it evolutionary so as to remain current, and accessible internationally and in multiple languages.
The role will be broad, working closely with the Senior Management Team but also managing and working with operational stakeholders in such a way that they buy into all Marketing initiatives. You should have a hands-on approach, exceptional attention to detail, adept in written English and ideally have experience of and an interest in travel/international cultures.
The role will require you to travel, more during the early days in post.
This is a business with momentum. They support and develop their staff and have created a great atmosphere in which the right person will develop their responsibility and, in time, a small team to support you.
The advertised salary is broad so as to attract those for whom it would be a natural step up but demonstrate the natural talent and ability to perform the role or someone more experience with a proven track record as a number one in Marketing.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Simon Collinson at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment for a confidential chat.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job