Due to continued growth and expansion my client is now looking for an experienced, personable Marketing Manager to join their successful company, leading and heading up their marketing team.
To be considered for this Marketing Manager position it is important to have experience with “traditional marketing” such as catalogues, content writing, magazine advertisement, exhibitions etc but the ideal candidate will also have experience in aspects of digital marketing; SEO, Website Optimization, HTML, CSS, and similar.
If this sounds like you then read on!
Duties/Responsibilities of the successful Marketing Manager:
- Managing all marketing functions and activities within the company.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
Required Skills and Experience of the successful Marketing Manager:
- 2 -3 years in a similar Marketing Manager position
- Can work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and flexible approach to achieving objectives
- Can work within budgets