Event Marketing Manager - Flagship Energy Event
Based in London
Salary flexible depending on experience
International Portfolio of Energy Events which includes a Flagship Energy Event
An opportunity for an experienced Events Marketing Manager to join an establish and growing international media & events business. The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for an exciting portfolio of energy events which includes; a rapidly growing flagship energy event which aims to attract 4000+ attendees and have 200 exhibition stands. In addition, you would be tasked with marketing 3 other smaller, but also high growth events, which currently have up to 750 attendees.
The London office employs over a 100 ambitious, driven and supportive media, research & events professionals. The culture is innovative, entrepreneurial and very team orientated. The energy events division is a small - but growing - they are a talented team, working on the fastest growing projects in the company, and the marketing Manager would have the opportunity to really shape the marketing strategy for this portfolio of events.
The position includes responsibility for:
- Strategic planning & delivery campaigns for delegate, sponsorship, exhibition and visitor marketing
- Managing the brand and ensuring consistency
- Driving the digital marketing strategy
- Analysing the marketing campaigns and improving campaigns based on results
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure the events achieved goals
- Work with internal CRM and email platforms
- Manage relationships with external creative agencies and website development team
- Compline regular report for team meetings
- Build and develop partnerships with key titles, associations and influencers
- Manage the event marketing budgets
An experienced Event Marketing Manager who wants to bring strategy, creativity and creative marketing campaigns to the already successful portfolio of events:
- Graduate in Marketing or Public Relations
- 3 years+ professional experience in event marketing, with a focus on integrated marketing
- Experience working on large scale events; conference, exhibitions tradeshows etc
- Experience of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products / services.
- Successful background executing events, internet and social media strategic programs.
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills
- Team player who brings energy, professionalism and innovative thinking to the business.
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Event Based Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategy
- International Conferences