Rise Consulting are currently working with an established client based locally in Thame who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. This is a stand alone Marketing role where you will have full responsibility for the Marketing strategy and budget for the company.
Responsible for marketing product and services through public relations, advertising and promotional activities for the company.
- Have a positive impact on sales by raising the profile of the business, through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies
- Find new ways to reach target audiences, choosing the most appropriate means from the marketing mix including, special events, direct mailings, advertising, PR etc.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters and videos
- Write and proof read copy, liaising with designers and printers, organising photo shoots.
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies, manage budgets, evaluate marketing campaigns, branding & monitor competitor activity
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as monthly and annual analysis.
- Contribute to team effort by working with the sales team to gain their input and support their sales strategies.
- Assess individual markets and make recommendations on the best marketing methods to increase business in those markets.
Areas of responsibility
- Photography - studio, in-house
- Brochures- redesign, copywriting, photography
- Public Relations - maintain Press Database. Write and distribute Press Releases.
- Website - maintain and update (including SEO work & Adwords).
- Advertising - directories (online and paper). Copywriting, photography and design.
- Exhibitions - booking, co-ordination and marketing (catalogue entries, displays)
- Agent /Distributor sales conferences - organisation and co-ordination.
- E- Marketing, E-mail templates - Design product/service templates for specific marketing campaigns, manage campaign schedule and monitor response.
- User stories/case studies and promotional leaflets - copywriting, photography and design.
- Marketing support - photos/images, displays and brochures for Agents & distributors and offices in the UK., U.S., and China.
- Managing Projects and Budgets, Marketing Planning and Strategy, Branding, DTP skills, Team player.
- Social Media,
- Product Launches.
- Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing
- Social Media