Heat Recruitment are proud to be working with a specialist digital agency with great links to the education sector. This agency cover various fields from event management to social media and have big plans for the upcoming year. They are looking for someone who is ready to come in and take the lead and hit the ground running so that the 2018 plans can start with a bang!
You will be able to take the reigns on the projects that are coming out of this fun and creative team. You will get to work with the Design, Social Media and editorial teams. As well as having a marketing assistant to work alongside you. This really is a chance to shine and utilise your Marketing Management skills. You will get to work in a fun and creative working environment and the opportunity to shape and mould one of the brightest media companies in the South West.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of developing and delivering effective marketing and communication strategy
- Experience of planning and delivering creative marketing campaigns with proven results
- Experience of managing and creating partnerships
- Experience in managing and reporting on data
- Experience of working in the publishing industry would be desirable
- Strong social media marketing skills, utilising all platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, with experience in creating targeted Facebook adverts
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, confident, decisive, inspirational and inquisitive
- Very well organised, self-motivated, conscientious and responsible
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Managing Events