Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this established insurance organisation who are currently looking to fill a Marketing Manager position on a 7 month contract in their office in Redhill.
As the Marketing Manager you will support the launch of new products and help continue to grow and develop the company brand. This is a busy role where you'll be motivating a team, keeping a keen eye on the day to day integrated marketing and reporting to the Marketing Director who'll be looking to meet the strategic objectives and company targets.
Some additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Oversee and monitor progress of annual marketing plan making suggestions adjustments as necessary
- Oversee marketing budget with support from the MD
- Oversee and develop all marketing campaigns
- Manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Oversee ongoing digital marketing plans and maintain monthly performance reviews
- Oversee and help develop growing affiliate marketing programme
- Manage the company presence at and attend events (some weekend work)
- Manage content on the company website and make improvements / amendments where necessary
- Oversee social media plans and maintain monthly performance review
- Manage PR plans and outreach
- Support business development manager and MD in new business growth plans
- Copy writing for new website pages and marketing materials
- Manage weekly blog
- Take responsibility for developing and executing creative content campaigns
To be successful in the role of Marketing Manager you will need a varied knowledge of marketing channels (digital, events, PR and CRM) and you will have experience of shaping a business and motivating a team. You will have experience of working on marketing campaigns for consumer and small businesses and you will be happy writing blogs and marketing copy.
This role is initially being advertised on a 7 month contract although there is always the possibility that this could be extended.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please do so by sending your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager