Equiniti Data is an energetic and focused business with an objective of significantly growing our business and profile in 2018. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is capable of delivering growth through commercially robust strategies and marketing plans.
The role will be based in Exeter. There will be the occasion that the individual may be required to travel to London and other office locations.
- To assist with strategic initiatives as set by the senior management team in Equiniti Data
- Develop marketing strategies and plans that support the business objectives
- Develop value propositions and sales pitch decks to support the business
- Develop fully integrated marketing campaigns with a digital focus outlining KPIs to support the business in terms of brand awareness and lead generation
- Deliver a new website that clearly communicates the proposition and ensure that it drives quality leads into the business through SEO and SEM practices
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Deliver engaging, concise marketing collateral to support sales
- Work with the teams to identify PR stories and potential award entries to enhance their brand profiles
- Support sales in large bids with presentations and bid writing
- Develop reporting and tracking for all campaigns - to include a full end to end cost / benefit / response rate analysis for monthly review of all marketing channel performance.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Personal credibility and gravitas to liaise with senior managers and influence through strong communication skills, impactful messages and personal credibility.
- The ability to effectively create strategies and plans and communicate them clearly to the business
- Collaborates effectively across the organisation.
- Fits with existing management team but independently minded to challenge group thinking.
- Ensures focus on and execution of strategic goals.
- Ability to devise, manage and implement change programmes.
- Logical approach to researching and analysing opportunities.
- Self-starter, organised, detail-oriented and results driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and perform multiple tasks in a structured, fast-paced environment.
- A high level of integrity and commitment.
- Content Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager