Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Telford OR Crawley
Job Sector: Energy Management/Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000 p.a +bonus + car
Job Reference: SS/J019720
About the Company:
A global energy management specialist with operations in over 100 countries, involved in the provision of mechanical and electrical infrastructure projects to commercial, industrial and government sector clients.
Their focus is on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green and they are passionate about delivering real innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency.
About the Role:
Working as Category Marketing Manager within the Power Solutions team (with an emphasis on traditional marketing practices as opposed to product marketing), you will be the driving force to create, define and implement operational strategy in order to grow the business.
You will provide strong commercial ownership and support around the offering defined within the Power Solutions category. This will require working closely with both the sales teams and directly with customers to ensure that the category meets its commercial objectives in terms of market share achievement, price positioning, profitability, demand generation and other defined objectives.
You will also ensure that offers are launched and promoted fully to maximise their commercial opportunity and that new offer’s needs are identified and captured on the product roadmaps of the relevant Business Units or locally sourced where relevant.
More specific duties will include;
- Act as the primary country contact for the Power Solutions offering including; reporting, action planning and strategy development at both a UK and BU level
- Ensure all elements of the marketing mix are appropriately managed and deployed to support the growth of the product
- Create and regularly monitor KPI’s to ensure that actions are having the desired output, or to allow modification of actions to create desired outputs
- Understand, adapt, develop and propose communications by channel, segment and by entity through development of marketing communication tools that both promote and inform on the offer capabilities
- Identify tangible category market opportunities including real customer value propositions and develop/implement go to market strategies/plans that drive order intake and secure market share
- Understand the competitive market environment for the category including hardware and software solutions and how price positioning is deployed to secure business objectives utilising multiple channel approaches
- Ensure competitor knowledge is captured and utilised within the business
- Provide strong leadership and say to day people management to the Assistant Category Manager and ensure a strong focus on people development.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Marketing Manager, you must possess the following;
- Experience of working as a Marketing Manager within a technical industry/with technical products
- An appropriate marketing qualification
- A knowledge/understanding of Power Solutions would be desirable but not essential
- All - round marketing experience
- An electrical related background would be an advantage
- Based in/around either Telford OR Crawley
- Have a full UK driving license
- Basic salary is up to £45,000 p.a
- 20% bonus
- Generous contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible benefits package
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job