Marketing Manager required for a leading UK retailer in the construction industry! This is a full mix marketing role that will involve everything from SEO, PPC & digital marketing, to events, budget management and email marketing, making it a great opportunity to come in and put your own style and stamp on the role, becoming a vital part of a well-established, successful business. This is ideal for someone wanting a new challenge and to take the reins!
This will include:
- Email Marketing to promote two businesses
- Social Media Marketing - Introducing social media marketing into the company by creating accounts and regularly updating them (Twitter, FB & LinkedIn)
- Web design and updates - Review and update website with new products, services and news
- Organise exhibitions
- Copy writing and proof reading articles for online and offline product launches
- PR releases to industry magazines and associates sites
- Leaflet, brochure and flyer design
- Source & coordinate promotional items
- Create competitions (online and offline) for existing, dormant, and new clients
- Propose & manage budgets
- Monthly ROI reports of all areas of marketing
- Conduct surveys of the current perception of the company from existing customers
- Reviewing marketing objectives, strategies, material & ROI
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years solid marketing experience in a commercial, B2B environment, as well as experience with Adobe Suite and the ability to provide a portfolio of previous projects and explain the ROI you were responsible for generating.
In return, my client will be paying a salary of £30,000, although there is room for this to be increased for the right candidate with the right experience, so please still do get in touch if you are looking for more!
Contact Jamie @ The Dove today!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job