Up to £50,000 (DOE) + Benefits
We are pleased to announce that ECRS has been instructed to act on behalf of a prestigious IT Distributor to source them an enthusiastic Marketing Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Marketing Professional who is now looking for a new challenge to assist in driving business growth and activity with new channel partners while prioritising vendors’ marketing strategies on behalf of a reputable technology provider.
About the Marketing Manager Opportunity:
A Marketing Manager is urgently needed for an IT Distributor. This role is offering a varied and on-the-go environment that is relaxed and vibrant. You’ll oversee the full marketing strategy for their top vendors and serve as a key point of contact for those vendors. You’ll also be responsible for conveying marketing messages amongst channel partners in order to increase revenue streams. This opportunity is ideal for marketing professionals with strong IT industry experience who are keen on developing relationships between their network of channel partners and the vendors.
You will be passionate about driving new business through marketing channels and furthering your expertise. You will have to have proven track record in working to your own initiative as well as within a team.
To be considered for this opportunity our client is ideally looking for applicants to evidence some or all of the following skills:
• Previous experience in a senior marketing capacity on behalf of a technology company
• Comfortable developing go-to-market strategy for various vendors/products simultaneously
• Adept at working on various projects
• Familiar with all marketing elements including, developing campaigns, market strategy, print and design, events coordination/setup, SEO, etc.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Comfortable managing and monitoring a team of executives who assist in driving marketing activity
• Team player attitude and ability to work to one’s own initiative
About the Company:
My client is most well known for their success in providing the latest in enterprise technology solutions, so you will be working for an organisation that is at the forefront of innovation. As a leader across the UK, their top priority is to ensure their solutions are fully maximised to meet clients’ business-critical needs, maintaining the highest standard of service possible. This role is going be extremely popular due to the nature of the client, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"