Our client a independent training provider for teachers is now looking for a ambitious and driven Marketing Manager to take a key role in the regional and international expansion of the company. This role can be based at either Lincoln or Spilsby.
The successful applicant will be responsible for conceptualising, executing and continually improving marketing campaigns across email, push notifications, social media, and direct mail, as well as all other creative avenues to include third parties. Through strategic thinking, strong data-driven customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll increase engagement and acquisition rates for education establishments across the country. You will maximise scale and efficiency of this exciting growth and help define strategy that can be applied across all channels.
• Lead on data-driven marketing campaigns
• Optimise website and related e-marketing and social media
• Work with product and sales teams on design and launch of new products
• Report to CEO on impact of marketing developments and budget
• Liaise with Regional Directors to support regional activity
Qualifications and Skills:
• Significant Marketing experience in a similar role
• A degree level graduate or equivalent achievement • Strong and resourceful problem-solver in a varied and fast-paced environment
• Excellent written English and presentation skills
• Commitment to quality and accuracy
• Excellent organisational skills
• Confidence in written and verbal communication, to all levels of management, including Director level
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Advanced experience of CRM Dynamics and ClickDimensions
The position is full time (37.5 hours a week), Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job