This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Managing the implementation of the Marketing & PR strategy – including integrated campaigns, events, and PR to hit the marketing objectives.
• Managing the consistent implementation of the brand across the business.
• Guiding the day to day activities of your direct reports of the Content Executive, Media Buyer and Marketing Apprentice.
• Analyse target audience profiles to develop and deliver marketing communications.
• Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
• Undertake analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
• Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders – internally and externally.
• Partnership & sponsorship development to help increase brand awareness and growth.
• Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
• Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for specific channels within the organization.
• Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its fully maximised.
• Analysing and reporting back to the business on the results of the marketing and PR delivery.
• Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose and proof reading all content for quality and brand tone.
• Supporting the Head of Marketing in any required projects
• Passionate, enthusiastic & driven
• Previous management of team members directly
• Confident to represent the business externally at events, with partners and presenting
• Proven record of delivering multi layered marketing campaigns using the entire marketing mix
• Strong communicator verbally and written skills
• Industry knowledge advantageous but not essential
For more information please call Emily @ Thorne and Wait or if this sounds like something that is of interest to you please click apply below -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job