This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing expert to work within our progressive law firm.
My client is an established law firm based in Berkshire who offer high quality legal advice and representation covering all areas of law. They believe in the traditional values of excellent service and value for money and have a varied portfolio of clients who appreciate their innovative, proactive and friendly approach to all their legal concerns.
The Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Taking the firms strategic goals and developing a full marketing strategy
- Produce client and contact communication plans
- Produce marketing implementation plans with detailed costing and timetable
- Undertake external and internal marketing research including use of the firm's marketing database
- Undertake legal marketing research to underpin and inform strategic marketing objectives, plans and implementation.
- Data analysis using firms marketing database to produce targeted and meaningful marketing initiatives
- Organise and manage all training and use of the firms database
- Produce regular marketing reports
- Develop and implement a programme for newsletters, blogs, brochures, website, and presentations, video scripts to include copy writing, editing, artwork and print production.
- Plan and oversee the production and design of all marketing materials.
- Plan and oversee all firm events and incorporate into wider firm marketing strategy
- Manage workload of marketing co-ordinator (currently a part time post) to ensure all deadlines are met and that marketing objectives and plans are implemented on time in line with plans
- Research legal website and produce a plan to underpin the purpose and subsequent creation of a new website
- Manage the website to implement marketing plans and Brand promotion.
- Manage the implementation of the website to ensure promotion of the Brand and easy access to information about the firm
- Oversee and manage finalisation of the firms marketing database
- Use marketing database to produce regular marketing reports and oversee use of those reports to inform marketing forward planning and strategies
- Manage all marketing initiatives and the marketing co-ordinator to ensure smooth running of marketing support.
- Reporting to and liaising with the legal Partner having responsibility for the firm's marketing
The successful Marketing Manager will ideally display:
- Effective management and communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and editing knowledge
- Leadership and management experience
- Highly organised with excellent creation and implementation skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint Excel and Publisher and CRM management
- Knowledge of promoting Brand with style creation
- Experience of project management including delegation, meeting deadlines and budgets
- Experience of internal communication and planning
- Experience of using marketing data and consequential report production to inform all marketing initiatives
- Experience of ZoHo would be helpful or a keen willingness to learn.
My client is offering a competitive salary and the role will based in Berkshire. If you are interested in the Marketing Manager vacancy then please get in contact on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job