£35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
Manchester city centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global business which has grown organically and consistently over the past decade to become one of the genuine leaders in their industry. This position is for a Marketing Manager working in their Manchester office, responsible for analysis, creation, and delivery of all marketing initiatives. This role acts as an integral facilitator of business growth, ensuring constant development of new and existing channels of marketing.
- Developing innovative concepts and ideas
- Representing the Marketing team to stakeholders and reporting progress updates to senior directors
- Growing their employer brand in new worldwide office locations from zero, and creating a process for this once you’ve figured out a successful formula
- Using data and insights to understand our target customer behaviour, and figure out how best to reach them
- Developing a content plan for social media channels
- Scaling a sustainable and cost-effective marketing strategy
- You will be creative and bring fresh ideas that are not only new to the company, but the industry in general
- You will be confident in your ability to plan and manage projects from conception to delivery whilst considering resource, budgets and ROI
- You will be able to demonstrate complete comfort with content marketing - you’ll know what good content looks like for the target audience, and understand how to accurately measure engagement and results
- You will need a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns within professional services
- You will have experience evolving brands and producing brand guidelines
- You must have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- You will have an innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires
- You must be able to demonstrate resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a role with this responsibility brings
- You should have a track record of high achievement in previous roles
- You will be efficient in organisational, planning and time management skills
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job