Job Title: Marketing Manager - Events
Salary: Competitive salary, plus bonus
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
We are looking for two Marketing Managers due to organic growth within our events marketing team. Working across various brands, this is a very fast paced and diverse role, perfect for those who enjoy working within a dynamic and evolving environment.
The roles would suit either a Senior Marketing Executive looking for a step up or a Marketing Manager seeking a lateral move.
Mainly covering events within the Risk Division but you may be asked to work on other brands. As key roles in the business, our new Marketing Managers will implement marketing communications, ensure that all product information is accurate and up-to-date at all times and will strive to meet group marketing targets and ROI objectives.
If you are an organised and proactive individual motivated by targets and objectives then click "apply" and our Talent Manager will be in touch!
- Significant B2B marketing experience
- Ability to resolve conflict where necessary
- Good written and verbal skills with the ability to analyse marketing results
- Excellent communication skills both dealing with external and internal contacts
- Thrives under pressure and is proactive at coming up with solutions if performance is under budget
- Able to identify current areas of marketing weakness and proactively suggest systems, processes and other solutions to improve these
- An understanding of PR, PPC and Social Media channels
- Highly numerate and able to assimilate and understand financial data quickly and accurately
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Good understanding of HTML and other web languages
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply" to start your journey.
- B2B Marketing
- People Management
- Event Marketing