The role is based within a well-established team, and rewards hard work. The company has an excellent culture that favours an excellent work/life balance, including an early finish on a Friday and flexible working hours.
Competencies will include:
- Preparing and planning marketing plans for a range of different brands.
- Control of the marketing brand for numerous brands, analysing spend success to feed into future decision making.
- Managing the relationship between the company and selected specialist marketing, PR, digital, and design agencies.
- Work closely to the product team, contributing to the overall development process.
- Direct line management of three team members.
What We're Looking For:
A senior marketing professional with experience in vitamin/ supplements.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rhys Thomas on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job