Marketing Manager, Retail UK and Northern Europe
Location: Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join a global retail software company, based in their Milton Keynes offices.
Do you want to help shape how cloud software and services will transform the Retail market? Do you want to help revolutionize the way retail brands use technology to serve their customers better and save money?
The Field Marketing Manager UK & Northern Europe plays a key role in marketing planning and execution across the core channels including campaigns, websites, social networks, events, PR and media in support of the company’s awareness and demand generation goals.
- Define, plan and deploy lead generation programs addressing the specialty retail market in the UK, North Europe, Germany , to support Direct, Inside and reseller channel sales teams through efficient outbound and inbound campaigns including SEM, digital content and social marketing, as well as industry events and reseller channel marketing enablement.
- Increase awareness of the company and its products in the above geographical markets through regular content creation, blog, offline-online activities, PR, case studies, brochures and video.
- Measure and report on demand generation performance against acquisition and revenue goals.
- Optimize campaigns to drive conversion of high quality leads.
- Build and maintain a qualified retail client and prospect database.
- Prepare and execute all events including, tradeshows and user conference and webinars.
- Complete and deliver all tasks within allocated budget and time frames.
Skills and experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in a field marketing role.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven track record developing lead gen. strategies, digital marketing strategies, excellent understanding of B-to-B buying behaviors, exposure and passion for social media, SEM/SEO and content development.
- Solid analytics, skills with experience building and managing dashboards and actionable marketing reports.
- Experience organizing successful events.
- Ability to work independently, with limited prompting.
- Ability to work closely with sales teams and central marketing teams located worldwide
- Experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge and experience of retail markets preferred but no required.
- Degree level education in business, marketing, digital marketing or equivalent experience.
- Foreign language would be an asset.
Key Words: Field Marketing Manager, International Marketing, Global Marketing, Digital Marketing, lead generation, outbound and inbound campaigns, events, PR
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- Digital Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Field Marketing