A leading IT organisation based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to determine, manage and implement all marketing activities, including defining and executing the company's strategic and tactical marketing plan.
Key job duties:
- Build and secure the company's positioning as the leader in their field by appropriately utilising all components of the marketing mix, PR as well as managing all sales and marketing collateral.
- Proactively drive and maximise the company's revenue opportunities through tactical marketing activities to support product line revenue targets as well as providing both content and layout support for bids
- Proactively engage with the marketing community of primary vendor partners getting my client positioned as primary choice
- Establish company website as a leading website for IT sector individuals as well as buyers of other relatable services.
- Exploit all mediums including social networking, forums, events, e-marketing and advertising
You will also be responsible for:
- Select and staff UK marketing positions
- Supervise and manage UK marketing staff
- Establish and develop contact/relationship with the relevant journalists and PR people
- Marketing intelligence and competitor analysis. Monitor and analyse competitor offerings and develop competitive strategies
- Responsible for the planning, execution and follow up of all campaign activities
- Liaise with the product and sales teams to determine specific campaign plans and details
- Executive agreed campaigns based on established processes and objectives as well as monitoring and follow up on effectiveness of these
- Support the sales team when responding to bids
- Develop relationships with key customers and partners in order to maximise exposure to them and their customers
- Responsible for the production of the relevant marcoms, collateral, case studies, press releases, advertising etc
- Ensuring that the website is constantly up to date with offerings/prices/course dates/promotions etc
- Manage all social networking activity
- Organise forums and events
- Manage the data within the system and regularly conduct data integrity reviews
- Develop, plan and manage the annual UK marketing plan and budget
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a training/learning & development role is essential
- Experience within a supervisory/management role
- Strong, demonstrable background within Marketing
- Marketing qualifications beneficial
Salary up to £48k + benefits package including free parking, 23 days holiday (increasing with service), BUPA, childcare vouchers etc
Training / L&D / Learning and development / IT training / IT trainer / IT / Marketing Manager / Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Plan