2715 - Marketing Manager - Tech - Berks - Perm - £35-40K (office 2 days per week)
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a Marketing services company who helps the world’s biggest technology brands and brightest scale-ups generate sustained revenue in an ever-changing world. Coupled with a great CSR ethos, and a real desire to give back, this is a great place to work.
They are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to help drive their market engagement, demand generation and customer experience. You’ll be joining a business that’s already highly regarded - your role will be to help take them to the next level as they become ever-more synonymous with delivering B2B technology revenue.
This position has plenty of autonomy, allowing you to really make a mark and grow with the business as more success follows.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CMO, the objectives of this role are to help increase brand profile, discover and develop demand from target markets, and work with New Business team to help progress leads into pipeline. You’ll also be responsible for driving continuous improvement in their client experience, working with internal leadership to create higher quality interactions that add value.
Core activities include...
• Plan, propose, drive and manage digital campaigns that create cut-through and position the company as a pioneer in the field of revenue development
• Assess and drive other avenues to create brand engagement including speaking slots, awards, PR and thought-leadership
• Lead the development of assets that will connect to the market, both in terms of themes and content
• Managing internal and external teams to ensure the highest levels of creativity, execution and production
• Help devise joined-up demand generation journeys that resonate with the target audience, creating interaction that leads to them becoming conversation ready sales leads
• Utilise various tools AI and data to raise marketing effectiveness
• Manage and enhance use of Hubspot so the results of our demand generation activities are nurtured into being ever warmer leads
• Monitor and report campaign results, seeking guidance from team specialists as appropriate
• Take ownership of budget and ROI
• Update and continuously enhance our client-facing collateral
• Seek new ways we can outwardly demonstrate our levels of insight and market understanding for each client at regular intervals
• Ensure we have a programme of activities that continue to build on the great relationships we have, including dinners, thought-leader events and presentations
• Campaign development and channel management across a range of media types and marketing requirements
• Seeing things from a new angle to drive innovation and create new ways to generate engagement
• Analysis of results, optimisation, and recommendations to ensure our activities get ever smarter
• Experience of marketing a services business in the B2B space
• A desire to always improve
A bit about you
As with all roles within this company having the brains and desire is critical but you’ll also have been excelling in some, or all, of the below…
You’ll also be able to demonstrate you’re an exceptional project manager, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills capable of understanding and persuading our target market.
B2B marketing experience
An enthusiastic problem solver with an ability to deal with multiple priorities and build valuable relationships, you’ll be decisive, naturally curious a
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Manager
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'