Do you want to Lead the Marketing function of an ambitious software start-up?
Our client is on a mission to become the Manchester's next billion pound company and you will have a rare opportunity to become a key member of a young and fast-moving start-up, with enormous potential for personal and professional development. As the Marketing Lead, you’ll be given great responsibility along with the space and creative freedom to deliver.
ROLE: Marketing Manager
Salary: £35k + Share Options
- Develop quality content in the form of articles and webinars for our content marketing strategy.
- Plan and deliver innovative cross channel marketing strategies to achieve business objectives, using a combination of content marketing, social media, email, SEO, PPC and remarketing.
- Assist in the organisation and participation (sponsoring / exhibition) of industry trade shows and events.
- Prepare and execute the strategy for new product/feature launches.
- Warm up our database by running successful automation campaigns.
- Measuring and track performance in line with KPIs.
You’ll have a passion for tech, an entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving. You’ll embrace the startup lifestyle with the accompanying challenges and huge opportunities it brings. You’ll have a huge motivation to improve yourself.
- B2B marketing experience in strategy and delivery, with proven success in meeting KPIs.
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns across the marketing mix.
- Ability to write content and communications materials of the highest quality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Have a passion for tech and conversion optimisation - you’ll be the kind of person who devours books on the subject, and who loves to educate others.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Marketing Manager opportunity.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries.
- Content Management
- Social Media