The successful candidate will be the sole marketing person in the business reporting into the UK Managing Director and the Group Marketing Manager, who is based abroad.
Your remit will be to:
- Manage the Graphic Designer
- Develop, implement and manage marketing strategies to build brand awareness
- Create and run campaigns with a focus on developing and driving digital marketing initiatives, e.g. website management, lead generation campaigns and SEO.
- Manage the media and public relations function to build awareness
- Manage the UK internal communications function to promote business activities
- Manage marketing budget in accordance with the finance processes
- Liaise with 3rd party design agencies
In order to be suitable it is essential that you have B2B marketing experience, however B2C in areas such as logistics would also be beneficial. You should have strong experience working with content management systems for web/intranets sites and must have excellent digital experience. You will have a hands-on approach with a creative flair and understanding of the design process, along with good corporate brand marketing experience, excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
This role will suit a relatively Senior Marketing Executive / Coordinator who is looking for the next step in their career.
The maximum salary on offer is £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits including Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday and discretionary bonus.
If you would like to be considered for this Marketing Manager role, please apply with your latest CV in Word format quoting reference ASH16618JH in your subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job