Our Client is a leading SaaS and customer experience software solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Acting as the sole marketing professional for the company.
- Engage and liaise with target companies and organizations to build strong business relationships and maximise profits.
- Provide support to higher management teams with business development approaches / strategies.
- Continuously review and evaluate the vertical market to ensure relevant marketing plans are in place to support business engagement.
- Understand different marketing segments to support the Sales Teams with customer attainment.
- Market the company and its services to potential new businesses.
- Create and execute custom made propositions targeting the right market segments.
- Take full ownership of managing key third party stakeholders of the business.
- Contribute to the development of internal teams and its members.
- Negotiate terms and contracts with potential new consumers.
- Act as the appointed company official at various networking and marketing events.
- Create monthly business and marketing updates and communicate them both internally and externally.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of supporting significant business growth within SaaS.
- Excellent all-around marketing experience.
- Previous experience of remote team management.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Demonstrable negotiating skills.
- Conscientious and customer focused with good knowledge of data applications.
- Strong understanding of businesses with customer service focus.
- Outstanding relationship management and people management skills.
- Confident communicator and strong influencer.
- Previous experience of working with and manging a team of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Commercial mindset with effective problem-solving skills.
- Innovative thinker with effective prioritising skills.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job