Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading FinTech who are seeking a Marketing Manager with a strong understanding of the customer appetite for Financial Technology across the Retail Banking landscape.
You will work closely to support the product management, pre-sales and sales teams in order to promote brand awareness and produce creative marketing plans for the business' retail banking offerings.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Develop and execute market focused "go to market" plans in line with the Retail Banking solutions
- Develop press releases and thought leadership content
- Create compelling content to support the Global campaigns
- Support Global and Regional events relevant to Retail Banking clients
- Act as the representative spokesperson for Retail Banking internally and externally
- Work in partnership with the regional marketing teams in order to develop "regionalised" marketing content for each territory
- Assist in the creation of sales tools including presentations and sales guides in line with the Retail Banking solutions
Successful candidates will have;
- Extensive experience working within Financial Services or B2B Technology business with a Consumer sales focus (retail banking, mobile banking etc.)
- Strong end-to-end marketing campaign experience including successful delivery
- Demonstrable experience of marketing communications AND product marketing
Please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity. For more information please call Amy Callen on or email your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.