Want to work for a $bn global player? Listed on the NYSE and employing over 10,000 people across the world, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a business that can give you the security to build a long term career.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for the strategy and then rolling that strategy out, working closely with the sales teams to ensure leads are converted. The role will include:
- Strategy; create a plan for your market sector - public sector
- Budget; manage and report on the budget
- Research; understand the drivers and pain points in your target audience to help inform your strategy and content creation
- Content; create thought leadership content
- Brand Awareness; use a variety of channels (events, PR, advertising) to build awareness of the solutions
- Sales Enablement; work closely with sales to ensure they have the tools to engage effectively with their customers, and they have sufficient buy in to campaigns
- Lead Generation; create integrated campaigns to drive leads for the sales team
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Track record of marketing into the Public Sector would be an advantage
- Strategic ability with a hands on approach
- Broad experience across online & offline channels
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£40 - £42,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job