Link Asset Services (LAS) is now part of Link Group, a leading provider of governance and asset servicing solutions across 18 countries. As part of our new ownership, we are investing in our new name, in our new brand and in a professional marketing team that puts winning work with profitable, sustainable clients as our primary purpose.
We are rethinking how we position the business for growth, and how we build a brand that is influential, externally and internally.
"We are here to help Link Asset Services win work with profitable, sustainable clients."
The marketing manager will partner with our business stakeholders to execute campaigns and programmes that help us win work with profitable, sustainable clients, by targeting growth opportunities aligned to critical sales objectives. Our overall go-to-market activity is structured around three common pillars; reputation, relationships and revenue.
You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, to take new and existing propositions and products to market, with a primary focus on our Alternative Assets proposition and promoting our Market Services business line. From your background in financial services you will have demonstrable fund, asset or investment management experience, and ideally some experience in marketing IPOs.
You’ll quickly get to know our four main service lines and the product and propositions each offers. From there, you will be responsible for executing the near-term and longer-range marketing plans with our design, comms, digital and event management colleagues. You will help to ensure we target, reach and influence the right clients to help meet our growth targets.
The successful candidate will be degree graduate calibre, possess excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, outstanding B2B marketing experience with a good understanding of digital, the ability to manage multiple campaigns/tasks simultaneously and to deliver to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Implementing high performance marketing plans and campaigns with senior stakeholders, leading to sales growth in the Alternative Assets proposition, Link Market Services business line and other key products as required
- Responsible for producing and owning the reporting progress for all marketing channels on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to stakeholders in a timely and relevant way.
- Working closely with other marketing managers in the team, to ensure execution of a coordinated product marketing plan(s), including internal communications, brand messaging etc.
- Sharing learnings, both practical and strategic between divisional teams and across the wider business.
The marketing manager will report in to the Senior Marketing Manager. The candidate will work with our wider team of business development leaders, business line leaders and other senior stakeholders to create, manage and maintain high performing marketing plans and campaigns that lead to increased sales growth.Qualifications
- They must have minimum 6 years’ experience in a marketing, some of which has been in a marketing manager role.
- Must have a solid background in financial services either in asset, investment or funds management, in a marketing role. Experience in marketing IPOs, beneficial.
- Proven experience in implementing evolving marketing plans, with key business stakeholders. Must understand the importance of compliance process to ensure all marketing material is compliant (GDPR etc).
- Must have a solid experience in data management particularly setting up and reporting on campaigns in Salesforce, and Dot Mailer.
- Must have a demonstrable experience in end to end event management, direct mail campaigns and content generation.
- A skilful communicator, able to influence and work effectively with business stakeholders.
- A proven, innovative thinker who is experienced in working across a number of business lines at one time.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'