My client is the biggest indoor fitness expo in the world bringing together leading industry brands and athletes in the health and fitness industry.
My client is an action-packed, inspiring and motivational mix of the world’s biggest brands, athletes, live competitions, a comprehensive feature programme (with talks from the world’s finest athletes, trainers & coaches), and a visitor experience that always leaves people wanting more.
- Coming up with the Marketing Plan.
- Managing all project-related marketing activities.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the projects in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the projects’ marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the project plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns for projects
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials for assigned projects
- Working closely with graphic designers and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Strong new ideas and able to execute them from start to finish.
If you have a good muix of traditional and digital this would be a great opportunity. As the team grows there is potential for growth within the organisation.
- Visitor Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job