Location: Poole area
Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE + Excellent benefits
We are working exclusively with this prestigious client to recruit a Marketing Manager for their expanding team. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate significant experience within a varied marketing role, with exposure to managing budgets and overseeing a team of marketing professionals.
In addition to a varied background in marketing, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in either a Digital or software solutions environment and have worked to agile processes to meet the needs of the business and its customers.
To work alongside the marketing, product and other internal project teams to deliver innovative and effective marketing communications. Oversee all marketing communication activity to contribute to the growth of the company’s brand and business generation opportunities.
- Project and budget management - overseeing events, managing campaigns, PR, blog writing as well as other general marketing responsibilities
- Design, create content and oversee the delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Ensure the company’s branding is maintained across all print and electronic marketing materials
- Oversee brand identity, visuals value propositions
- Write content for websites, blogs, social media, newsletters, email, webinars as well as advertising (both on and offline), events, exhibitions, etc
- Develop relationships with both customers and other agencies
- Ensure on time delivery of marketing related activities and projects within budget and to agreed timescales
- Take a commercial stance with regards to effective marketing activities, measure KPIs, set budgets and offer creative solutions to improve the overall success of the team
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure that overall success of the marketing function
- Work closely with the Sales team with regards to lead generation opportunities and targeted campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills as well as a confident approach to working alone or in a team environment
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification through experience
- Extensive experience of working in a marketing communications role
- The ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Proven ability to work successfully within tight deadlines and to restricted budgets
- A creative thinker, who can implement ideas and drive the marketing function forward
- Experience of working in Digital marketing would be an advantage, but not essential as this is a varied marketing role, demanding experience across all areas
- Advanced: Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo
- CMS knowledge (Wordpress) would be an advantage, along with HTML
- Experience of using Microsoft CRM and Marketing Automation
- Experience of managing a range of complex projects through to completion
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Understand CRM and automated marketing processes
- Experience of creating presentations, sales collateral and marketing materials that effectively sell the brand
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- marketing manager
- marketing communications manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"