We have an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and creative Marketing Manager to join our established client based in their Head Office in Poole.
In this new role, you will be responsible for marketing and communications across the business. You will develop strategies to increase brand awareness, engaging with customers using both offline and online media.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, developing and implementing targeted marketing plans, managing and measuring these through multi-channels.
- Ensuring all campaign are launched to deadline, identifying target audience and results focused KPIs.
- Defining the creative brief, strategy and creative solution.
- Championing and protecting the brand and inspiring team members to deliver the best creative solutions.
- Management of retail and trade branded websites.
- Identifying ways to drive traffic, conversion and customer retention.
- Developing briefs for all strategic marketing material.
- Management of the core business brands, ensuring consistent representation.
- Carrying out regular competitor and market analysis.
- Managing the development of all print materials, including product catalogues.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to encourage growth opportunities and drive career development.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in home retail and consumer marketing.
- End-to-end experience of the marketing process
- Proven experience of budget management.
- Experience and understanding of production processes and how to manage agencies and partners.
- Strong understanding of effective creative design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums.
- An understanding of branded products and services and broad business strategy and challenges.
- Proficient computer skills (eg MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign)
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking and benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'