Are you a Marketing Manager or Solutions Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to be responsible for driving high value deals across the line by using innovate and out of the box styles of marketing?
Do you have broad marketing experience across Collateral Creation, Events, Campaigns ATL Advertising and more?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving technology environment with a complicated sales process?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global FinTech company looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to look after "Pipeline Acceleration" activates for the high value deals. This role is truly unique and no day will be the same. This role will work on high value deals on a project by project basis and really get under the skin of customers, find out what makes them tick and then create bespoke marketing solutions for each customer. This can include outdoor advertising, organising bespoke dinners and events, to traditional presentations creating compelling marketing collateral to progress these deals further.
The company is a global name in FinTech, present in over 150 countries with annual revenues exceeding $450 million, their headquarters are Switzerland and they are on a mission to transform the core banking systems of the world banks (Retail, Investment & Asset Management)
This role reports to the Global Marketing Director, This role needs a highly-organised self-starter to assist with to plan, implement and develop a client-centric strategy to create advocates from their client base. You will be working with our internal stakeholders, including the global sales force, to create awareness and adoption around these high value deals. This is a hands on role where you will be given full autonomy of your work on a global basis.
We're looking for someone who always wants to take the initiative and is prepared to develop and deliver new ideas.
This role is based in London there might be some travel requirements but on a case by case basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the sales and regional teams to proactively identify strategic opportunities in the pipeline.
- Responsible for driving conversations with sales and account managers resulting in pursuit-based marketing plans for specific deals in the pipeline.
- Responsible for execution of pursuit-based marketing plans, including:
- Providing marketing support for bids and client workshops
- Developing awareness campaigns
- Tracking and maintaining dashboards to report on pursuit-based marketing activities.
- Liaising with external agencies and corporate marketing functions to fulfil deliverables for deal pursuits.
- Promoting the pursuit-based marketing program internally with our regional sales teams.
- Developing customer journeys and highly effective campaigns, to ensure frequent touchpoints with our prospect and customer base.
- Generating fresh ideas and tactics to help accelerate the pipeline.
Title: Marketing Manager -Pipeline Acceleration - FinTech
Salary: £40k - £60k dependent on experience
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Several years' experience in a Marketing role involved in the sales process.
- B2B technology marketing experience in the banking and financial services industry desirable.
- Advanced Excel, Salesforce and project management skills.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and 'all things digital'.
- Proven experience in creating and executing detailed marketing plans.
- Strong understanding of precision (extremely targeted) marketing.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in the organisation.
- Strong and proven ability to inspire and generate passion for projects.
- Systematic approach to sharing knowledge and best practices across a global team.
Proven capability to communicate clearly in front of a broad variety of audiences and energize and enthuse them.
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job