**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are working in partnership with a Global software provider who have the exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their Norwich office. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will take full responsibility for all marketing activity, campaigns and events for the UK side of the business.
Duties to include:
- Creating B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the view to acquire and retain customers.
- Implementing, tracking and measuring effective marketing campaigns.
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Delivering briefs and overseeing the work of internal and external agencies.
- Working to tight brand guidelines across all communication channels.
- Delivering regular reports on campaign performance, including web analysis and evaluation of KPI’s.
- Organising trade shows, exhibitions and PR activity on behalf of the company.
- Supporting the sales team with activities, materials and ideas.
- Day to day management of 3-4 direct reports.
You will have/be:
- A minimum of 3 years’ Marketing Management experience.
- Ideally CIM qualified.
- Be able to demonstrate ROI against campaign objectives.
- A high achiever with a proven track record of success.
- Strong Copy writing skills.
- Experience of budget management.
- Ability to develop strong creative solutions through internal and external departments.
- Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and outcome driven.
- Understanding of Sales and Business Development.
Based in prime Norwich city centre located offices, this is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Offered salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE plus a competitive benefits package including 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani, Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfill their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Marketing Manager