I am looking for a Marketing Manager to join a Design company based in Colchester.
The part time marketing manager will be working with the management team on a wide variety of projects and programmes.
The main purpose of the role will be to plan and manage a wide variety of marketing communications plans and programmes. The company's portfolio is varied and would like someone to come on board and prepare various strategies.
You will be working with a team of internal and external providers of design, web-design and other marketing services and you will be required to manage and control them and their input.
* Write and prepare simple marketing plans for a variety of different campaigns and projects.
* Copy writing and editing and article writing for websites, brochures, social media campaigns and other communication material.
* Research market trends, industry information and process and practice that could be integrated into projects/programmes.
* Creative planning and management of projects from conception to fulfilment
* Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholder's to ensure efficient completion of projects and campaigns.
The client requires someone with a First degree or equivalent qualification
Experience of marketing and similar role
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Personal Drive, energy and commitment
Desire for continuous improvement and personal growth
Working hours are 3 or 4 days per week (24-32 hours) Hours are flexible.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- Marketing Manager