Our client, a well-established and dynamic company located in Corby, Northamptonshire offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
As well as being responsible for a dedicated in-house marketing function you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a high standard in both creative output and marketing strategy
Additional responsibilities will include:-
- Analyse key client account profitability, promotional effectiveness and optimum product mix and distribution
- Develop account plans including distribution and ranging opportunities and windows, promotional activity, seasonal opportunities and account marketing opportunities in both the UK and international markets
- Manage PR, trade advertising and digital presence
- Manage market data including tracking and analysis of account specific numbers, wider market trends, consumer insights and competitor activity
- Support sales team with relevant information and material to develop accounts potential
- Work with the Sales Director to ensure accounts potential is identified and realised
The suitable candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Most importantly, you must have a good idea for design and provide creative input that helps to inspire customers.
In return our client offers a very competitive remuneration coupled with the opportunity to further develop your career within a vibrant, growing business. For further information please contact one2one Recruitment.