One of the world’s leading Media and Broadcasting company is looking for a Marketing Manager who can develop the marketing strategy and take charge of all things Social media.
Working with the Marketing team, the successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementing and analysing of video content releases and schedules across multiple digital platforms, managing all campaigns and special project budgets from start to finish
This is is a Critical position for the business and as such, the successful Marketing Manager must have:
- Experience in Working as a Marketing Manager - ESSENTIAL
- Google Analytics, Chartbeat and platform insights tools - ESSENTIAL
- Worked in the luxury market for Retail/Fashion - ESSENTIAL
- Relationship management between internal and external stakeholders - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of working directly with platforms like Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter - ESSENTIAL
If you have experience being a Marketing Manager and want work for one of the world’s leading Media and Broadcasting company, please get in touch for a prompt response.