My client are looking for a Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover in Newcastle. The ideal candidate will be immediately available or on a short notice who have strong marketing management experience, especially within digital, who can drive sales and brand and managing successful multi-channel campaigns.
The client are a global leader within the legal/ business service sector in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover include but are not limited to:
- Managing production of the content for all online and offline channels
- Creating quality client case studies and testimonials for publication - video where possible
- Managing key Digital marketing channels - utilising a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns and activities have clearly articulated objectives and measurements set and monitored
- Working with the wider team to plan, schedule and support content writing - including engaging research participation communications
- Working with designers to plan and produce marketing collateral
- Building knowledge in our key sectors in order that content published is aligned to important issues
The successful Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Experience in a Marketing Manager role - ideally with string digital background
- Experience managing and measuring of campaign success
- Degree Educated or a qualification as a chartered marketer would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience creating, managing and sustaining growth through digital marketing
- Experience of managing Google & LinkedIn ad campaigns as well as good knowledge on SEO best practices
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- A team player with strong personal drive and ability to take initiative
- Tenacity to meet campaign and content goals.
- Be organised, self-motivated and highly creative with a passion for marketing
- People management would be advantageous but not essential
Salary up to £30k DOE - Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover with view the role will go permanent depending on the success of the position.
- b2c marketing
- digital marketing manager
- marketing manager
- b2b marketing
- marketing manager maternity cover
- FTC marketing manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'