Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
Better Placed are recruiting for a UK Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover - 10 Months) for a fantastic consumer business. This role will lead a vibrant and dynamic team! You will lead and support the marketing team, and have experience across brand development, NPD and online.
Job description & scope:
- Responsible for the day to day management & support of the UK marketing team, with 3 direct reports
- Responsible for planning, developing & implementing the UK consumer marketing strategy across the full marketing mix
- Work closely with retailers on trade marketing opportunities
- Full budget responsibility & spend allocation
- Support UK sales growth by working closely with the sales team to maximise retail opportunities & support new channels / channel expansion opportunities.
- Support the digital marketing manager on digital strategy implementation
- Responsible for UK packaging changes & NPD specific to UK market
- Support Global brand team on global brand strategy
Person Specification & skillset
- Minimum 5 years marketing management experience, preferably within the FMCG, health and beauty or Mother & Baby sector
- Commercially minded individual experienced in dealing with retailers
- Highly organised with a proven track record in delivering offline and online marketing campaigns & capable of managing external agencies
- Experienced in copywriting & creative thinking
- Experienced in NPD & packaging development
- Digital marketing experience preferable, with good understanding of online retailers (e.g. Amazon)
- Commercially focused and results driven with the ability to accurately manage budgets and agency spend.