JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover 12-month cover - Manchester
Would you love the experience to work with a leading Consultancy within their field? Do you want to work in a lively and social yet professional environment? Does the idea of working on multiple projects excite you? How does it sound to make a real influence on a well-established environment for the next 12 months?
My client is a leading HealthCare Recruitment Consultancy with offices nationwide. You will be working with multiple Senior Managers in each office to plan the most effective Marketing strategy for each area of the business.
The Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and marketing strategy for the company. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and COO while managing one Marketing Executive.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Managing multiple Marketing projects which include but are not limited to supporting national Sales teams, working with Senior Managers countrywide to map and plan most effective Marketing strategy for the business, email automation projects, content creation, event planning and PPC campaigns.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- At least 24 months experience in either a Recruitment or Healthcare environment.
- At least 3 years working in a similar Marketing position.
- Stakeholder management and experience working with Senior Managers.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines and targets.
- Email Marketing
- Content creation
- Event Management
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job