Implement the communications plan in support of the brand marketing strategy for the Centre. Assist the Centre Manager in all matters relating to marketing, PR events and promotions. Promote the provision of marketing, tenant liaison and performance analysis to key stakeholders.
• Review available market research, socio economic data and customer profiling to inform marketing strategy.
• Assist the Centre Manager to deliver and implement the Centre marketing strategy.
• Liaise with the Centre’s tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
• Manage the internal communication of marketing activities.
• Manage all aspects of the Tenant Liaison functions.
• To be the tenants first point of contact and build relationships with all occupiers.
• Review and update tenant manuals.
• To ensure all new tenant welcoming procedures and launch events are implemented.
• Manage all aspects of the Performance analysis functions.
• Ensure the Galleries performance records and software packages are updated monthly.
• Review footfall data and report quarterly to assist client meetings.
• Effectively manage external communications and marketing enquiries.
• Assist with the execution and management of the centre brand strategy.
• Manage the day to day relationship with external marketing consultants, attending regular meetings and developing strong partnerships.
• Day to day management and delivery of content, reporting and analysis of all web based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of community awareness and promote corporate social responsibilities.
• Identify and assist in the delivery of a robust PR campaign with specific PR report.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
• Deliver innovative marketing campaigns and bespoke initiatives to create customer loyalty and maximise dwell time, spend, and visitor footfall in line with the overall marketing strategy for the Centre.
• Coordinate and facilitate promotional and entertainment activities at the Centre and ensure that such activities comply with all required Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• Manage continued value improvement either through cost or new services. Ensure that all planned promotions/events are delivered within budget.
• Reporting and analysing of event and promotional activities to assess impact/success.
• Assist the Centre and its tenant’s partners with on-site promotion activities.
• Prepare monthly marketing reports for all key stakeholders
• Undertaking any other ad-hoc marketing activities.
• To ensure compliance with CBREMS standard policies and procedures.
• Any other duties as directed by your line manager
• Analytical Thinking
• Commercial Awareness
• Concern for Impact
• Customer Focused
• Decision Making
• Planning and Organising
• Results Focused
• Relationship Building
• Able to work on own initiative
• Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and Databases
• Understand and use industry/company specific IT applications
• Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Sound understanding of destination/venue marketing
• Marketing qualification
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Strategy