Please note that all applicants must have Retail or Jewellery Brands experience on a Senior Marketing role, within the UK Market.
The ideal candidate should be able to supervise and direct the work flow of marketing, advertising and public relations in UK (and possibility of including Europe in the future) for a growing international luxury jewellery brand.
You will be responsible for assigning job tasks with partners and agencies with hands-on experience and close relationship with key press and partners in the luxury sectors in UK and/or Europe market to execute projects effectively to achieve company objectives.
The Marketing Manager will report to both the General Manager in Europe (Business Head) and Head of Global Marketing (Function Head), facilitating interdepartmental communications and manage external communications efficiently. You should also be able to allocate company resources to maximise collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels.
The chief concern of communications management is the public's perception of the brand, product and company. Directing the creation of internal communications, press releases and speeches given by executives, as well as Web or social media presence, is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- Experience in Retail or Jewellery Brands is mandatory.
- Experience in Marketing within the UK market is mandatory.
- At least 6 years solid marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of advertising development.
- Proven track record experience in digital marketing is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate all levels of management.
- Able to cope with diversity and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks and assume new tasks or responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Strong creative instincts and judgement.Â
- Highly motivated and result-oriented.
- Highly resourceful and have strong connection with press and media partners is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication.
Please apply today with your current CV and package.
Please connect with via LinkedIn - Vera Isidro Manhoso
- marketing manager