Marketing Manager- Luxury Cosmetics- FR/EN
This is to work for the Uk Subsidiary of an Internationally acclaimed Luxury Cosmetics Brand with presence in more than 70 countries. This fast growing brand is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to shape the future of the brand in the UK. As a fully dedicated marketer, you will take part in a 360-degree marketing experience as you will be at the centre of every facet of the product journey by developing and implementing the Marketing plans across all categories and distribution channels (M&S, John Lewis...) to achieve growth and profit.
This means you will work with cross-functional teams: sales, designers, training, legal and head office.
In this role, you will be involved with product marketing strategy from A to Z.
As a Marketing Manager, you will report to the Business Unit Manager.
This is a full-time position based in Central London
Draw, develop and monitor the marketing plans in a multi-distribution channel environment.
- Design a marketing plan for each customer, adapting from international marketing plan to local market & chain requirements.
- Launches successfully new international product launches in the UK market in the different chosen distribution channels.
- Develop local promotion, POSM, Merchandising, Eventing displays for UK based on market needs and aligned with international brand image and guidelines.
- Develop promotional assets for online purposes on retailer’s websites.
- Design merchandising planners for every marketing phase.
- Design and pitch mechanisms to incentivize stores Beauty advisers.
Be the key marketing contact point to retailers - buyers and marketing teams
- Present plans and NPD to the buyers in coordination with the Sales Manager
- Filling in all required documents to pitch in new lines and promotions
- Daily activity coordination to make sure they have all the necessary tools
Organize training for the Sales team & coordinate on activities implementation
- Organize training seminars for every marketing phase in coordination with Sales Manager
- Adaptation of NPD training tools in collaboration with the headquarter in Paris
- Daily activity coordination with the sales force to ensure they have all the necessary tools
PR budget briefing & monitoring
- Brief agency on strategy & NPDs for editors & bloggers
- Approve and review all events, mailings etc
Sell-out reporting/ analysis & Logistics coordination
- Follow up of weekly and monthly sales reporting
- Quarterly performance analysis review for new launches & promotions
- Logistic, order / stock management for POSM & promotions
- Coordination with logistic department for all local projects
Managing Marketing budget
- Working out & managing yearly budget
- Follow up on monthly spends with budget controller
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven working experience of at least 3 to 4 years as a brand manager in the beauty retail industry and / or FMCG
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong sensitivity to beauty
- Proactive, motivated and enthusiastic
- Eye for constant innovation and improvement
- Ability to effectively operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Rigorous and highly organized with excellent time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Strong problem solving and sales oriented
- Autonomous and independent with an entrepreneur mindset
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge is a plus
- Brand Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"