This role is an integral position in the Marketing department reporting to Head of Product and will be responsible for not only sustaining the current performance but also delivering future success.
The role will suit a senior marketer who has experience across a range of marketing disciplines including brand and product development, promotions and customer loyalty. You will have worked around product development and be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and innovate products.
- Deliver a Marketing Plan to achieve Loyalty programme objectives
- Manage the day to day loyalty partner relationship
- Deliver the promotional calendar based on key themes, events and seasons to achieve business objectives
- Manage the budget, ensuring maximum impact and effectives against areas of retention, frequency and acquisition
- Identify product opportunities to develop the loyalty programme based on customer insight
- Develop positioning and comms plan for Loyalty programme
Experience, Skills and requirements:
- Extensive experience in all marketing disciplines, including proven ability of delivering ATL campaigns as well as BTL and TTL.
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially focused
- Motivated and highly driven to identify growth opportunities
- Creative thinker
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
If this Marketing Manager opportunity appeals and you would like to apply, please email your CV, in Word format, (not PDF), as soon as possible.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Marketing Manager opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Marketing Manager
- Loyalty Programme