- An ambitious business with a global exposure.
- This role will have an emphasis on lead gen campaigns.
- This position will be mainly office based (near Temple Meads) with one day remote working per week.
A great opportunity became available for a driven Marketing Manager to join an established employer with a global reach.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into to Head of Client services, and they will manage a Marketing Executive. The main purpose of this role is to plan and execute b2b lead generation campaigns. To achieve great results, the successful postholder will utilise a range of channels such as PPC, SEO, content, email, social and direct mail. Another part of the role will be to produce creative assets to support the campaigns. Naturally analysing and improving results will be an ongoing process.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working in a lead gen role.
- Exposure to a range of marketing channels PPC, content and email.
- Confident in using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Highly analytical and commercially minded.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-40k DOE+ benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Tony for more info.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'