A Lancashire based business with an impressive recent record of growth is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager. If you are looking for your next great opportunity with a business that cares about your future, brings together like minded people and is committed to being different then look no further.
As the new Marketing Manager you will use your broad experience to create and deliver the integrated marketing strategy, introduce creative ways of working and manage all commercial aspects of marketing.
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include but will not be limited to:
- Creating and delivering the marketing strategy
- Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing material
- Managing the marketing budget and monitoring ROI
- Enhancing the company's digital presence through social media
- Working closely with internal teams such as Sales and Operations providing marketing support
- Delivering internal and external events
- Managing the company PR strategy
- Management and development of a Marketing Assistant
This long established, family run business has ambitious plans for further growth and has invested in the right people and infrastructure to ensure continued success. To be a part of this you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong, full mix marketing experience
- A proven ability to create and deliver marketing strategies
- A creative mindset
- Good leadership and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills
- B2B experience is desirable but not essential
To be considered for this excellent opportunity click apply now to submit your up to date CV highlighting your relevant experience.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.