Success Recruit are currently working with a growing and dynamic company based in North Essex who are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their award-winning industry led business.
The successful Marketing Manager will be working within a team and reporting to the Head of Marketing working in a diverse and challenging role that includes the full marketing mix and offers a lot of scope for innovation and professional development.
The successful Marketing Manager will be expected to:
- Have excellent written communication
- A track record of delivering results around all social media communication
- Confident communicator and experience of using data analytics to drive insight
- Event management and PR experience is desirable but not essential
The successful Marketing Manager will be rewarded with:
- A supportive and professional working environment
- Working within an ever changing and rapidly growing company
- Being an integral part of the team and making a real difference
The purpose of the Marketing Manager is to support the Head of Marketing with delivering only the best development ideas and managing projects to meet the company’s ambitious growth targets.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Take a lead role in project work, including the support of international expansion, new product and service design, new technology and markets.
- Create compelling written content for website, social media, video, white papers, presentations, marketing literature, training materials etc
- Research and write in depth case studies gaining client support and connecting with new key prospects
- Track relevant news and competitor activity
- Work closely with the events manager to design and execute high level leaderships events targeting senior decision makers
- Research ways to improve use of data and analytics
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a company that is growing rapidly and will be open to new ideas and ways to improve marketing their brand and services. This position will suit someone who enjoys working on various projects.
Monday to Friday - 08.30am - 5.30pm
Circa £28-35k dependant on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"