Job title - Marketing manager 12 Month FTC
Location - Bath Spa
Salary - up to 30k
Our Client is a established commercial real estate business with a strong affiliation to the retail industry. With now over 60 commercial buildings in the UK, They are now looking to expand further
In this role the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in continuing to shape how the business communicates with their various brands and future growth, as well as organising activity which takes place both in and out of store.
It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in an environment which has variety across all channels and where no two days are the same
- Supporting the planning and delivery of all marketing across their staple brands
- Maintaining a strong relationship with external agencies
- Full responsibility of the social media content, working closely with the PR agency
- Full control of the annual marketing budget.
- Create and work from a marketing events calendar ensuring all key campaigns/seasons are delivered to a high standard to increase sales and footfall
- Retail marketing experience is essential as well as a good approach to communicating with stakeholders across all levels
- Previous experience of delivering a marketing strategy covering content, events and increasing brand awareness and footfall.
- Demonstrable experience or ability to think outside the box and challenge the norm
- A strong sense of commerciality
- Previous experience in a similar role retail is ESSENTIAL
Salary & Benefits
Up to £30,000 basic + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job