Digital Marketing Manager - North London
"Run me as if I am your Own"
£35,000+ plus bonus (£40,000 realistic package)
A chic privately owned upscale food retailer with a clutch of prime location shops in well-heeled London locations. The shops sell freshly prepared lifestyle dishes to their loyal, discerning customers who have come to rely on the business for excellence in all things food! The company also produces niche fresh food products to a number of leading London retailers.
What We Are Looking for in a Digital Marketing Manager
- The ambition to run (as if it were your own) the marketing of a business offering wonderfully fresh raw/fresh salads, upscale pastries and savouries using the best possible ingredients
- A BS/MS degree in Marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in growing online web sales
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The Rewards on offer for the Digital Marketing Manager
- A salary of £35,000+ (package of £40,000)
- You’ll be listened to, this is a business where the owners will value and respect your ideas
- Good career prospects - this is a business in growth with ambition to be more to more…
- A refreshing, non-corporate work environment, the owners are lovely human beings!
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please email me, Mark Coton with your CV in word format. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry but only appropriate candidates will be contacted. You will hear from me within 2 working days if your application has been successful.