At Andersen EV we are passionate about driving electric. More than a new way to drive, it feels like a new way to live. For many, the only disappointment of going electric is found when choosing a charge point. For those that love their home as much as their car, choice is limited. So we created an option unlike anything on the market.
We make electric car charge points that look great on the side of your home. We have a passion for high quality products and high-quality service. For all our clients, we want their charging to be a beautiful and seamless experience. Each day and everyday.
We are proud of our progress and now looking for a versatile and experienced Marketing Manager.
Working alongside the Brand Manager and Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and running a high-level marketing strategy in line with the Andersen Brand
- Creating, plotting and executing campaigns that generate leads and meet revenue targets within budget. Aiming to balance owned, earned and paid for media.
- Establishing clear KPI’s and marketing goals.
- Creating original, inspiring and tailored content (online and offline) across the entire customer journey across our B2B and B2C markets.
- Providing a unified customer experience across all platforms.
- Supporting communication with press in all sectors to increase brand awareness.
Skills and experience
- 5 years minimum as a marketing manager within a small or medium company.
- You will be familiar with at least one CRM system
- You will have fluid social media skills
- Enjoy dealing with the press (journo’s, magazines, bloggers)
- You will have versatile communication skills, precise analytical skills and be very self-motivated. This role involves working autonomously with one or two days with the team per week.
- You will be strategic in your approach. And blend a high level of creativity with logical methods of measuring and strong reporting skills.
- You will be able to bounce fluidly between different target markets.
- You will be a quick-thinking problem solver and able to hit the ground running.
- Experience within the auto industry is a plus
This is an incredible opportunity to anchor and execute and connect your own marketing strategies that express our Andersen Brand values. The EV is an exploding market sector and our electric charge points are a genuine new luxury product. They are an interesting cross over product that fits into homes/style/ outdoor living/auto/tech gadget/smart device sectors.
Forget the usual corporate nonsense. Come and work for Andersen EV which simply prides itself in making really good products and delighting our customers.
You can join a start-up team that gives you the freedom to guide our growth and your growth.
We're dynamic, versatile, and we believe in the perfect work-life balance. We are results driven and we believe in working from home, flexible hours and flexible working day!
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Strategy
- Press Releases
- Content Strategy